Canada will host a Mission Innovation (MI) Clean Energy Financing Event on the margins of GLOBE 2018. The MI event will provide promising start-up companies from MI countries direct engagement with global investors, pitch sessions, "speed dating" networking sessions, receptions, and exhibit space in the Forum's Innovation Expo. Applications for pitch sessions are due by Dec. 22. More info
Pitch to global investors, and experience a world-class technology company showcase and networking event.
• Up to 18 promising companies from MI countries will have a dedicated clean energy track for investor pitches
• Structured networking with key influencers and decision makers
• World class keynote speaker sessions
• Core participants include technology entrepreneurs, VC firms, other private equity and venture debt firms, corporate strategics, technology accelerators, and commercialization professionals
Attend GLOBE Forum, which brings together the brightest minds and innovative thought leaders in sustainability and business.
• One-on-one engagement between entrepreneurs, investors, and buyers (match-making and “speed dating”)
• Entrepreneur showcases with investors and buyers
• Special panel featuring investors and federal senior officials on clean-energy investment opportunities, longer-term energy investment strategies, and private/public alignment initiatives
Company applications for the investor pitch sessions on March 13 should be submitted online by December 22, 2017.